Katherine Adamenko, MA, CHWC, RYT, CPT
I’ve lived my life in the worlds of exercise and the arts. I began dancing at three, bodybuilding at 19, and yoga at 23. I am as passionate about positive psychology and behavior change as I am dedicated to the stage and self-expression. Together, they’ve helped to cultivate what I like to call “the science and art of living.” And it’s a fundamental part of the bend burn breathe ethos.
These days, I specialize in workplace well-being, and have done so for nearly a decade. This site and my blog are geared for the busy professional, and I know who you are. . I’ve learned first-hand about the challenges of balancing your work, your life and your well-being through hundreds of hours of one-to-one coaching. I’ve designed, implemented, and managed well-being programming in the retail, financial, and now the legal sector, encouraging and enabling thousands of professionals to live healthier and happier lives. As a practitioner, I create and facilitate well-being presentations, write informative content, and lead mindfulness and yoga sessions. Prior to this, I spent half a decade as a personal trainer and master instructor motivating people to get moving. Something I continued to do as a group fitness and cycle instructor.
As a certified wellness coach, yoga teacher, fitness expert and performing artist, I have a pretty good idea how to empower you to live a healthier, happier and more balanced life. Let’s be well together.
To learn more about my artistic practice, visit my performance website www.ladypants.com.
be flexible, be fit, and be free!
- Wellcoaches certified health and wellness coach
- ACE Fitness (American Counsil on Exercise) certified health coach and group fitness instructor
- YA RYT 200 hr (Yoga Alliance) registered yoga teacher
- NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association) certified personal trainer
- Master of Arts, contemporary theatre practice (with distinction), University of Essex, UK
- Bachelor of Arts, dance and joint political science/history, Rutgers College, Rutgers University